3.03.2010

Native Kee

I met Kee from the sweet organic cotton line, Loup Charmant, last night. We had a nice chat over tea at Blackbird Parlor in Williamsburg. I was happy to talk shop with her a bit. I found out she grows her own cotton in India & has it milled here in the U.S. Really interesting stuff in the creative pipeline for her. It's always inspiring & empowering to meet like-minded creative women that are having success with their own businesses.
What's even better is we share some Native American & Oklahoman family history. Gotta love a girl with Okie roots!

Check out Kee's blog, Native Kee.

6 comments:

Gran said...

Grows her own cotton? How cool is that. And I love that dress.

Various Projects said...

It is very cool. Apparently, she sort of resurrected the farm it's grown on. Organic, too! She has some very cute dresses.

dognbird said...

Very cool - you both are an inspiration!

Various Projects said...

Thx, Dognbird! :)

nativekee said...

You are awesome! Thanks for such a sweet write up! & I love the candles!! I want to smell them! xo

Various Projects said...

Thx, Kee! :)